Thursday, November 3, 2011

Resolutions Lost - Another New Year's Resolution down the drain!

Yes, once again I have failed miserably with my New Year Resolution. This year one of my resolutions was to post on a regular basis. Have I? Obviously not. But the year is not over so I am not a total failure yet!!! (My eternal optimism knows no boundaries.)

What am I going to post about for the rest of the year? For starters, I plan on chronicling a fabulous Christmas vacation I have planned with my parents to Hawaii!!! I am very excited since I never really thought I would ever go to Hawaii. There is so much to plan since this could be a once in a lifetime trip - hopefully not but you just never know. It is like learning a different language even though we are technically not leaving the States. My uber planner is having a field day and I am loving it.

So stay tuned for so much more on Tonya Goes to Hawaii. (I watched Gidget Goes to Hawaii and it inspired me - sort of.)

No comments: