Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tonya Goes To Hawaii - It's Almost Time to Jet

It is almost December 15th!!!! So much still to do.

But wait a minute! I need to take a quick trip to Disney World before I get my Aloha on. Don't worry, my mother already called me crazy. I have spent the same weekend at Disney World for the last four years and I had friends going the same time and an Annual Pass burning a hole in my pocket. What was I supposed to do but arrange to take Brody Baby to Casa Edwards (his hunting trainer's house) a few days early and take a detour to Orlando for some holiday fun.

Oh and I still need to get a hair cut. I simply can't go to Hawaii without a trim. Thankfully my hair stylist of over 20 years fits me in. Thanks, Julie!

Hmmmm, what else needs to be done besides packing? LAUNDRY!! I have to do laundry! I am going away for two weeks and I will need clean underwear (and t-shirts and capris and a hoodie at the very minimum.)

What am I supposed to do with all these papers we need for the trip? There is flight information, cruise paperwork, hotel reservations, rental car reservations, event information, and restaurant tickets - oh my!!! Me thinks a quick trip to Staples before I go to the drug store to pick up my prescriptions is in order.

Look what I found at Staples. It works perfectly for the million pieces of paper I need a moments notice. A Staples Presentation Binder. www.staples.com/Staples-Presentation-Binder-24-Sleeve-Capacity-White/product_463364



And did I mention that I made a little trip art for Carol's Hawaiian Adventure?



What else? Guess I should check in for our flights tomorrow. We booked our flights through United but our flights are with US Air and Continental and it won't let me prepay the baggage fees and Mom's not showing up when I print off the online check in. Hmmmmm, this is a little glitch in the process but what am I gonna do about it now? Well, I look back and see that she is on the original flight reservation so I opt to just figure it out at the airport in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Now that I am all organized I am ready to pack and it is before midnight. So far off to a great start, right? Maybe I can actually get a few hours of sleep before my sister shows up at 5:30 am to take us to the airport.

No comments: